SHINE is seeking an Interim Team Coordinator to support our work in raising the attainment of children from disadvantaged backgrounds across the North of England.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very special charity at a critical time in its organisational history. As part of a small, energetic team, you will work directly alongside senior members of SHINE staff and play a key role in supporting SHINE.
The role would particularly suit someone who is meticulous, with excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to get things done. You may be a born organiser who loves to get things in order. Whatever your background, you will be a reliable, self-motivated person with a strong commitment to the mission of SHINE.
- To provide core administrative and coordination support to the SHINE team
- To ensure that SHINE efficiently and effectively awards, monitors and evaluates grants in keeping with its funding criteria and priorities
- To assist with the administration and coordination of SHINE events and communications
- To assist with SHINE’s mission of helping economically disadvantaged children and young people raise their aspirations and broaden their horizons
- To contribute to SHINE’s aspiration to be a model of excellence in its grant-making and relationships with external stakeholders.
How to apply
Please email a full CV plus a cover letter (of no more than 2 sides of A4), clearly evidencing your skills and experience against the job description and person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org, by midday on Wednesday 19th July.
Please note, applications which are submitted without a comprehensive cover letter will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the end of the day on 19th July for interviews to take place on Tuesday 25th July.
No agencies please.