Other ways to donate
There are also several other ways you can donate to and support SHINE:
- By standing order: Please download our standing order form. Once complete, send it to your bank and they will set up the payment.
- By cheque: Please make cheques payable to “SHINE: Support and Help IN Education” and send them to: SHINE, Princes Exchange, 2 Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY.
- Payroll giving: You can give directly through your salary, by making a request to your employer.
- Through self-assessment: Since April 2004, anyone completing a Self-Assessment Tax Return can nominate a charity to receive all or part of any repayment due to them. This means that you can donate to SHINE as part of completing your tax return. You will need to use our full charity name: “SHINE: Support and Help IN Education”, and this unique reference number: DAL24MG.
- Gift Aid: If you’re a UK tax payer, SHINE can reclaim the tax you’ve paid on your gift, increasing the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you. In order to claim Gift Aid on your donation, please download and complete this Gift Aid Declaration, and return it to the SHINE office: Princes Exchange, 2 Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY.
- Challenge event: If you’re looking to run a challenge event and would like to consider supporting SHINE, you can give to SHINE via JustGiving.
If you have any questions or need any extra information about how to donate to SHINE, please contact one of our team in the office by emailing email@example.com or calling 0113 280 5872.