The deadline for applications to Let Teachers SHINE is 15th January 2024
Let Teachers SHINE offers grants of up to £25,000 over two years, plus dedicated support from a hands-on funder. SHINE seeks to support teachers with innovative ideas for projects that can be trialled and developed with the potential to improve outcomes for socio-economically disadvantaged children living in the North of England.
Browse this page for information on how to apply and for more details of what we are looking for. The deadline for applications is 15th January 2024, so don't miss out!
How to apply
We have designed the application process to be as simple and stress-free as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Firstly, click here to read our application guidelines and to find out the kinds of projects we will and won’t fund.
- For anyone interested in applying for Let Teachers SHINE 2024, we are running online information sessions in December and January. Register your place by clicking here.
- Once you are ready to begin your application, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the “Apply” button. This will open an online application form. Don’t worry, it’s not complicated and if you hover over questions, you will find extra information to help you complete the form.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to explain their idea, via video conferencing, to a small panel of people.
- We are unable to give individual written feedback to unsuccessful applicants. However, applicants will be given the opportunity to call the office at a specified time to receive verbal feedback on their application.
- Keep checking this website for tips and further information.
To help you with your application, we have collated answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.